Thursday, November 3, 2011

Timberland Mt. Washington City Chelsea Men's Boot

Timberland Mt. Washington City Chelsea Men's Boot

Timberland Mt. Washington City Chelsea Men's Boot Overview

The Timberland brand has always represented simple style, superior comfort, and durable construction, and its Mt. Washington City chelsea is no exception. Its rich leather upper, flexible goring, cushioned insole, and sturdy treaded outsole create a boot with a timeless look and everyday functionality.

Smart and timeless styling combined with durability designed to stand up to the elements makes the Men's Timberland Mt. Washington City Chelsea Boots ready to be worn in all weather and on any terrain. These premium full-grain burnished leather boots look better as they age and the moisture-wicking textile lining keeps feet dry and comfortable. Get the durable and timeless Timberland Mt. Washington City Chelsea Boots for a look and feel that you'll appreciate for years.

Timberland Mt. Washington City Chelsea Men's Boot Review

          Love them so far. I have only had them a few days, but very comfortable. I wear an 11 and ordered an 11. They fit good to just be ordered. I might would try on a 10.5 in a store before I left with an 11, but I think it would be too small so I would order what you usually wear. Other than that they are great. I read one review that talked about the sole being separated from the insole, but I think that is just the way these shoes are made. I love them so far and will let you know if something goes wrong..

* Check For More Styles and Colors